When you’re not into it:
– It’s business hours! Please don’t make personal calls.
– The person you’re trying to reach is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later or better, ask for consent first.
– I think you have the wrong number. I certainly didn’t have “impromptu midday sexting” on my calendar today.
– Beep, beep. This line is busy.
– Love direct communication, but unfortunately, I’m not super into sexting at the moment.
– Sorry! We’re closed. Please come back later.
– If we’re being open and honest about our sexual needs, I need you to stop being so random about your sexting moods. It doesn’t work for me in the middle of the day.
– Can’t respond. Getting a manicure!
– Wow, now I know exactly what I don’t want from a date.
– Let’s play the quiet game. I’ll start.
When you’re into it:
– You know, I was kind of thinking about you, and this message is just the cherry on the cake.
– If you’re this good with your words, I can’t stop imagining what would you do with your hands.
– I’d ask you what you’re wearing, but I’d rather picture you naked.
– If you wish to send me some nudes, I wouldn’t be opposed.
– I was just about to sext you! Great minds do think alike.
– I wonder if you can work my body like you’re working your keyboard.
– Should I clear my schedule for the rest of the day? Because I’d want this to take as long as possible.
– I didn’t know I wanted you to sext me in the middle of the day. This is just perfect!
– For an introvert, you’re surprisingly good at sexting.
– Had I known these were the texts you were going to send me, I’d have asked for your number a long time ago!