– Sit in a room with proper light. Ensure there is no darkness as it can lead to more strain on your eyes.
– Do not sit in one position at a stretch. Keep taking regular breaks. Take 5 rounds of your room every one hour.
– Do not schedule back-to-back video meetings. It is okay to skip a meeting when you are not required to be there. You can also opt for an email interaction or even a phone chat.
– Do not go overboard with work, just because you have extra time in your hands.
– Create a balance between your professional and personal video meetings.
– Try to do a digital detox, if possible. In this time, keep away all your gadgets from you for at least twice a week.
– If you can not do a 2-day detox, try to give yourself at least two hours of no-gadget time in a day.